irritated.
I hate patience.
I tell you I'm giving up... and all you do is say 'sorry'. what the fuck are you sorry about? this is what you wanted right?
you never wanted to fix things between us did you?. so there, I'm helping you....
I'm tired of trying... all i get is the same dam answer...
'I'm afraid to hurt you again'
THIS is hurting me, have you ever thought about that?
it doesn't matter if we're together or not,
each breathe i take hurts... everything without you hurts, I have no clue what makes you so addicting, maybe it's cas you were my own tommy hazard that turned into jackson... to me, you're still that tommy hazard I crave for.
I'm longing for something thats right in front of my face. Yet it's so hard to touch because I have no clue how to present myself when we're together. I wanna call you 'babe' and I want to tell you 'I love you too' 'I miss you'...
It's always been you. It'll always be you.
it already looks like we're together again. so why are you fighting it? why are you fighting us?
if you don't wanna be with me, then why do you let us act like we're a couple.
your tearing me apart...
dragging me left and right.
i cant take it anymore. you're making me go crazy.
if you believe we'll never be again, then stop doing what you do to me. treat me like any other girl... don't treat me like the way you do...
I feel like you're leading me on.

No comments:
Post a Comment