1.08.2009

'09 resolutions

Since we're officially in 2009 I thought it'd be nice to put on here what I plan to accomplish this year, for starters. Since I'm really bored I've had time to think so here goes:

1. 3.0 or higher GPA this semester
2. Get a better job that is MORE ballin' than you & yo momma
3. save money in my bank account
4. move out the house
5. move on from things that just aren't meant to be
6. better friends that are acknowledged by the word acceptance
7. get better at makeup & hair
8. dress better cas im gonna be 20!
9. have a badass party
10. flat stomach & toned body
11. dont skip classes for the whole year
12. disneyland without parentals
13. snowboarding
...

I'm inspired to be something better this year. I might not be like you, or you in some ways. I have my own thoughts and my own way with dealing with things. I may not be well known as you or nearly as notorious as you but everyones known and everyones hated, so don't think too highly of yourselves when you know you know many people or when you know many people hate you. But hey, you really don't need to express yourself by flaunting how you're constantly being hated on, because I'm telling you now honey:

The drama you have caused between you two and us, is more than done, its DONE.

so get over yourself and what you have to say about him. because honestly, we've all liked to move on, I have so why don't you just stay loving that person that you're so likely to cheat on again. 

love you.

No comments: