10.27.2011

Meet Serra Abigheil Hart

I cant tell what's real anymore. My life from what it was a few months ago went from being its best, from me slowly committing suicide. I'm not sure what's worse, imagining myself going off the bridge on the highway and making a scene or imagining all my loved ones slowly being tortured by a man I can never put a face to.

All the walls were covered in a red substance; it was blood. I called out for my parents, but they didn't respond to my shouting. I kept screaming and screaming until i fell into a deep sleep. I must've fainted. But something was wrong when I woke up. I was being held by someone. His arms were wrapped around me like a snake wrapped around his prey. It didnt feel asthough he was going to kill me, but it felt as though if he let go i would simply disappear. He was familiar and strange at the same time. I tried to look at him but he wouldn't let go of me. His smell was intoxicating. I wanted to know who this was, but I also never wanted to let go and that scared me. "who are you?" I asked my stranger There was a few moments of silence and I was getting very impatient. Finally he responded "I am whatever you need me to be." I couldn't tell if he was a friend or foe but his touch was somehow soothing and frightening all at once. I was surprised to feel that I liked it, but I really wanted to know this mans name. He let go of me finally and stood in the darkness where I couldn't make out his face. "why won't you tell me?" I whispered to the darkness. "You, my dear are not ready to know me. You are too young to understand who I am. Awaken now, I will come for you another day. Do not forget me little one for I will always be watching." My stranger held out his hand and I looked at what it was he was holding. It was bloody and small it looked like a bleeding rose, but I knew better. I woke up screaming. The last thing I remembered about my dream was a man in the darkness holding my heart.

No comments: