I don't even know why i'm writing this shit. because no one looks at it. except me. HAHAHHAA!
oh well, at least it's off my chest. (:
It's easier for me to get over you again this way. because now i know forsure that you're not coming back & hopes for you to even make my dream come true is not an option. For me to be angry at you, not even angry. I'm pissed at you. is such a good way to just leave you right where we started. I think that day that we both got drunk, was a mistake because that was the day i let you back into my heart. I shouldn't have even given you my number the day you tried to get drina's stuff back. I shouldn't even have gotten involved with the whole dam situation. Oh well though. I'm sorry that it ever happened.
i'm not even just pissed at you. i'm sad&angry that no one had the guts to fuckn tell me what the hell was goin on with you & audrina til i talked to someone who i guess thought i knew and then brucebruce had to calm me down a bit. i mean really, how fuckn hard is it for someone to say, "hey jasmine, yeah get over kevin because him & audrina are talking. so suck it up and move the fuck on already."
Did I really have to go through the whole marilynn i'll keep you my little secret shit again?
AND at least marilynn had the guts to tell me herself. in a note. but still it was her that told me and not someone else. c'mon now, we're all grown. so why doesn't anyone act like it?
so please, spare me your pity.
i'd rather associate with people who tell me shit straight up and not dwell on if it's the right thing to do, or if it'll hurt my feelings, bitch i don't give a fuck as long as i know and i don't look like a total dumb ass to the world.
& the only person who does that that's not related to me is paris. because it only comes in pairs.
♥

No comments:
Post a Comment